94 replies to this topic

#61 CrispyCritter

CrispyCritter

Forum Pimp

• Club Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

Thanks for the additional info about the proposed design. It is not clear from the map that there would have been any AM pads to use for the water holes so people would not throw into the lake. BTW, are the new pads going to be concrete or asphalt? The reason there haven't been any tournaments at Sunset has nothing to do with the course design, it has been that nobody has organized and run one. Just like Milton, which is a far better venue for a tournament than Sunset, nobody has stepped up and wanted to do it, so you haven't had any tournaments. Changing a course won't make tournaments magically appear, it takes someone willing to put the time and effort in to be the TD to make it happen. And for that matter, having run 5 SN sanctioned tournaments at Sunset, I can tell you that the course works just fine for tournaments, and flows very well, without unnecessary bottlenecks and safety issues. The main goal of the last redesign was to make the course work well for tournaments, and the design proved to do just that. Again, I think most of you are missing the whole point of Sunset, being a beginner friendly course for the community. You want to turn it in to something its not, and chase people away that use it by making it too difficult for them to play, What is up with that? I guess I am just a believer in "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" You want difficulty? Go to Blue Angel, go to Milton and play the pro tees (if they ever get installed). Don't ruin Sunset for the casual players and families who use it now. You're taking a couse with 12 Am tees, the ones that get played by the vast majority, and making a course with only 3 am tees which are merely an after thought to make up for a bad design. With all that being said, I am not against trying to make Sunset a better course, I just question who you are trying to make it better for. Here are the issues I have with the design that is proposed. Hole #1 - looks fine (AM tee?) Hole#2 - looks fine Hole #3 - looks ok, but be careful about #4's tee, looks like a lot of people's shots are gonna end up on interfering with people teeing off on #4. Also going to have some shots going out in to the sidewalk/road Hole #4 - looks like the current Am 18 Hole #5- Very bad transition from #4, having to cut across #17's fairway. Looks like the fairway for #5 is partially the road and sidewalk, better make sure no one is allowed to park thier cars on the fairway. Also looks like it could be a problem for beginners and casual players tee shots coming into the basket area on #13. Long walk from basket to #6 tee, possibly distracting for players on #14 and #18 Hole #6 - Major issue with lost/hard to find discs due to palmettos and trees. Lots of discs will go into the lake from short and shanked drives or bouncing off trees. Fairway overlaps with # 11 basket and putting green. Needs an additional bridge across the canal, or else you will have to walk down #7's faiway to get to the basket. AM pad required, and beginners/Ams will be throwing onto #11's basket as well. Hole #7 - looks OK Hole #8 - looks OK (Am pad?) Hole #9 - looks pretty sketchy with being on top of the Tee Ball field, throwing across the gate to the maintenance area, as well as danger of hitting cars in the parking lot from hyzered shots. Hole #10 - Not too bad for good players who have the distance and accuracy to make the island, and don't mind loosing a few discs from time to time. Have to walk down the middle of 14's fairway to get to proposed bridge. Where will the Am tee be? On 14's fairway? Am shot will be 100' or less putt , not a very good good hole at all for Am's Hole # 11 - not too bad for players who have the control to stay out of the water. Basket is in the middle of #6's fairway. Many drives will land in #6 faiway. Basket very close to #12 tee box Where will the Am tee be? On the island? 50 foot shot from Am tee? Hole #12 -looks OK. Be careful of people hyzering tee shots into #13 tee area Hole #13 - looks Ok, possibility of hyzering into #5 basket or #14 tee Hole #14 - Looks Ok, transition to #15 looks sketchy with people cutting across #18's fairway or basket area Hole #15 - Looks Ok Hole #16 - Looks Ok, be careful of #17 tee area Hole #17 - Squeezed in for Lack of anything else. Throwing over the road? Shots into sidewalk and street could be an issue, Basket looks close to #5 tee Hole 18 - looks good. I think there is already a plan for an Am tee? When you design a community course in a small public park like Gulf Breeze, you should be thinking of the Ams and Pro's when you make the design, not focusing solely on the Pro perspective. We spent alot of time on the last redesign making sure that there were Pro and AM tees on as many holes as possible (12) so that there was something for everybody, and I just don't see that happening here with this design.
ECDGC Tag - #8

#62 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,192 posts
  • Interests:God.. Christian Music.. Disc Golf.. Tennis.. Volleyball.. Ping Pong.. Soccer Tennis

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

I can answer a few of those questions...

Concrete teepads

"Hole #5- Very bad transition from #4, having to cut across #17's fairway. Looks like the fairway for #5 is partially the road and sidewalk, better make sure no one is allowed to park thier cars on the fairway. Also looks like it could be a problem for beginners and casual players tee shots coming into the basket area on #13. Long walk from basket to #6 tee, possibly distracting for players on #14 and #18"

View Post

They will make an opening in the fence to allow you to walk on the sidewalk going from basket 4 to teepad 5.
There will not be any parking here anymore, all parking will be near teepad 1 area.

"Hole #8 - looks OK (Am pad?)"

View Post

No need for an Am Pad, it will be just a tiny bit longer than the existing hole, and Dave wants us to cut a new fairway into the woods.

"Hole #14 - Looks Ok, transition to #15 looks sketchy with people cutting across #18's fairway or basket area"

View Post

You will walk from basket 14 to the parking lot, and walk in near teepad 1 to go to Teepad 15. (There will be a kiosk and possibly a putting practice basket near the entrance as well).

"Hole #17 - Squeezed in for Lack of anything else. Throwing over the road? Shots into sidewalk and street could be an issue, Basket looks close to #5 tee"

View Post

This will be what Dave called a TPC hole, you will have to throw into the fenced area, if you don't make it, there will be a one stroke penalty and a drop zone (the basket is located in the triangle fenced in area south of the road nowhere near teepad 5.

"Hole 18 - looks good. I think there is already a plan for an Am tee?"

View Post

Yes I agree I believe this would be a great hole for Am Tee.

Ok Crispy, if you want this to continue to be a Pro/Am course, can you draw up a redesign. I will be happy to sit down and map it out.
I really do think we should propose 2 or 3 different layouts to present to the board...

As the course stands today it needs some redesign no matter what we do.
I think Dave did well placing 10 baskets on the North side of the road and 8 on the south side. When I was trying to come up with a redesign, it is very hard to fit 9 safe holes on the South side of the road....

James Ireland
"They're always after me lucky bag tag!"
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
Official Ace Count (During Rounds/Tournaments) - 7  (6 by Air/1 by Skip)
Unofficial Ace Count (Practice/Warm Up Shots) - 20  (10 by Air/10 by Skip)
Longest Ace - 1/29/2011 - Hole 3 Am Tee Palmetto Course Blue Angel Park - 303 Feet
Longest Measured Throw - 400 Feet 137 gram blizzard boss 5/3/2012
fish.png
John 14:6 (NKJV) - Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

#63 BenniChains

BenniChains

Advanced Member

• Club Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Thanks for your input Waylon, I know that you know, you are missed!

E.C.D.G.C. Course Liaison to Sunset Disc Golf Course

Currently Holding Tag # Where is the beef?

#64 BenniChains

BenniChains

Advanced Member

• Club Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Cmon, I am just not an eliquent speaker like Thomas and James. But I do intend to work may monkey off at this course. All of these issues have been discussed with our city contact, safety and fun for all!!! As we speak, the bid for building bridges is being prepared. If there is anyone out there who could also produce a bid to build the new bridges, please let me know. Everyone know that blueprints are wishlists, there will be many tweaks to the design. If we stay with Dave's design at the core, we could have another legend connected to Pensacola. (Bubba W.) P.S. I am rooting for you, Crispy, to be on team Pensacola this year! BM

#65 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts
  • Interests:God.. Christian Music.. Disc Golf.. Tennis.. Volleyball.. Ping Pong.. Soccer Tennis

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

Here are some tasks/ideas that Dave came up with in our meeting for the current proposed layout. Sunset Disc Golf Course Ideas Ideas: 1) Create a practice area near Hole 1 2) Have a bag holder that has 3 pegs and could double as a tee sign for each hole. 3) Possibly have a shoe cleaner at each hole to give better grip 4) Clear all brush under 4 inches. 5) Clear at least 30 feet around each basket for putting 6) Recommended 6x12 (approx $200 per teepad) or 5x10 concrete teepads rectangle in shape and texturized on top 7) Add three new bridges 8) Add a kiosk near teepad 1 area 9) Take up all existing teepads and basket pin locations Hole # 1) Define out of bounds loop to create an island around hole 2) To be determined according to what structures are built 3) Mando is the power pole by tennis courts, Clear tree on NW corner of tennis courts 4) Clear around teepad, fence is out of bounds 5) Road is out of bounds on right 6) Clear first island that you have to throw over, cut path 7) Clear 40 feet back create gap and have 30 feet clear around basket 8) Clear around teepad, create a 70 feet deep gap and clear 30 feet around basket 9) Good to go. 10) Create trail to go to bridge on smaller island 11) Clear teepad and then clear path on smaller island, major clearing on both islands 12) Clear path to basket 13) Clear around basket 30 feet 14) Good to go. 15) Elevated natural area around basket with possibly grass and possibly have longer pole for basket 16) Good to go. 17) You will re tee if you do not land inside the triangle or have a drop zone 18) Good to go.

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
Longest Ace - 1/29/2011 - Hole 3 Am Tee Palmetto Course Blue Angel Park - 303 Feet
fish.png
John 14:6 (NKJV) - Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

#66 BenniChains

BenniChains

Advanced Member

• Club Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hey James, on #15, it is actually an elevated basket. We could set the basket on top of a large 12 ft. mound, so that if you miss a putt your disc will likely get a roll off the mound.

#67 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Oops good catch i was typing too fast. I fixed my post. Yeah that would be cool to make a mound. I think that Chrispy has brought up some good points, but unless there is another design for people to look at, then it looks like we should go forward with Dave's design. Should we maybe setup a time frame.. if we don't have an alternate layout by a certain date, then we move forward with Dave's design? Ben, would you want to setup another meeting to discuss costs for materials and to start setting up work days, and layout what we want to present to the board... just a thought... Also, I wonder if the city would help in some way maybe allow some inmates to help dig out existing teepads and possibly build the frames for the teepads? I guess we also should decide if we should maybe leave a few baskets in the ground temporarily while we work on other areas of the course. Definitely the most work we will have to do will be the large island and working on clearing out the fairways we need to cut into the woods and clearing around all basket areas mostly on the north side of the road.... I would say over the next 3 months it would be the best time to work out there while the weather is relatively cool.

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#68 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

Ben, will Thursday March 7th, 2013 at 6PM to 8PM at my church work in your schedule to setup a meeting for Sunset Redesign only?

Hey watta ya know, they actually did spell Disc (k) Golf correctly on the original Sunset Course Sign before the hurricane wiped it out :D
Posted Image

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#69 Bluff Magee

Bluff Magee

• Club Member

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

The reason there haven't been any tournaments at Sunset has nothing to do with the course design, it has been that nobody has organized and run one. Just like Milton, which is a far better venue for a tournament than Sunset, nobody has stepped up and wanted to do it, so you haven't had any tournaments. Changing a course won't make tournaments magically appear, it takes someone willing to put the time and effort in to be the TD to make it happen.

View Post

If I can TD an event out here that draws 100 people, can we just do some minor changes to the course?

I'd like to demonstrate to the park that the course doesn't need to be completely overhauled to attract a big tournament. It would save a lot of time and money. Definitely would like to see the baskets repainted and a couple elevated greens put in though!

#70 Ryan_Vann

Ryan_Vann

ECDGC President

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

I dont believe we have met yet, although I've seen your name all over the SN forums. The club will be having a special Sunset Redesign Meeting in the next couple of weeks to discuss concerns and/or propositions for this project. We held an ECDGC meeting last night, and we were informed of what the city was hoping to accomplish in this project. They are looking for more than a tweak, but rather a brand new and more challenging course be put into place. They are providing all the funds to renovate and make the course like the plans you have seen. With that being said, if you'd like to attend the meeting to give your ideas or opinions, we'd love to have you. If you are unable to attend, then you could submit any proposals you may have to myself and I will make sure they get discussed. Nothing is set in stone, but it appears as though the city is wanting to move forward with Feldburgs design. We also intend to discuss many tweaks to the design to make it safer, and to add AM/REC pads for the less skilled players. We hope to see you at the meeting.

Ryan Vann
2014 Prez/Treasurer

2014 Bag Tag #11

#71 BenniChains

BenniChains

Advanced Member

• Club Officer

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

[quote name='jamesireland' date='Feb 22 2013, 10:51 AM']
Ben, will Thursday March 7th, 2013 at 6PM to 8PM at my church work in your schedule to setup a meeting for Sunset Redesign only?

Hello James, you should feel free to text my phone as well, I would have responded sooner. This date works just fine for me!

#72 Ryan_Vann

Ryan_Vann

ECDGC President

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

[quote name='BenniChains' date='Feb 26 2013, 07:36 PM']
[quote name='jamesireland' date='Feb 22 2013, 10:51 AM']

Hello James, you should feel free to text my phone as well, I would have responded sooner. This date works just fine for me!

View Post

[/quote]

Wont be able to make this date with the relatively short notice. I would be able to the next thursday however. Thats up to yall

Ryan Vann
2014 Prez/Treasurer

2014 Bag Tag #11

#73 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

Ok will Monday March 11th at 6PM at Charity Chapel work with everyone?

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#74 Ryan_Vann

Ryan_Vann

ECDGC President

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:04 AM

Class Mondays from 230-845. I'm impossible I know.

Ryan Vann
2014 Prez/Treasurer

2014 Bag Tag #11

#75 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

Ok Official Club Meeting for Sunset Redesign has been set for: Monday March 11th, 2013 6:00PM to 8:00PM Charity Chapel 5820 Montgomery Ave Pensacola, FL 32526 Park in the large front parking lot Matt or Mike can you post this to Facebook.. thanks

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#76 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

Was anyone able to post this on Facebook?

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#77 syn1220

syn1220

Advanced Member

• Club Member

• PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

Was anyone able to post this on Facebook?

View Post

I update all the event on facebook, so I will! Will be up in 5 mins! :ph34r:

#78 syn1220

syn1220

Advanced Member

• Club Member

• PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:13 PM

Done

#79 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Thank you Synthya! :lol:

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#80 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:15 AM

Hope everyone can make it tonight.. Sunset Redesign Meeting 6PM to 8PM Charity Chapel 5820 Montgomery Ave Pensacola, FL 32526 Park in the large front parking lot...

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#81 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:34 AM

After some hard work and determination we have finally settled on a Final Redesign for Sunset...
We reworked the questionable hole 6 and also added a mando and redesigned hole 9 to avoid parking lots... we had to rework holes 11 & 12 as well...

Ben and Alan have a meeting with the City of Gulf Breeze Parks & Recs on Wednesday morning.. so hopefully all will go well..

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#82 Bluff Magee

Bluff Magee

• Club Member

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

After some hard work and determination we have finally settled on a Final Redesign for Sunset...
We reworked the questionable hole 6 and also added a mando and redesigned hole 9 to avoid parking lots... we had to rework holes 11 & 12 as well...

Ben and Alan have a meeting with the City of Gulf Breeze Parks & Recs on Wednesday morning.. so hopefully all will go well..

View Post

I like the latest design better. At the risk of sounding like an ahole, did y'all set up and test the design before submitting it? I can still see a couple areas where discs would be flying into other fairways.

#83 CrispyCritter

CrispyCritter

Forum Pimp

• Club Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well???
ECDGC Tag - #8

#84 Bluff Magee

Bluff Magee

• Club Member

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:16 PM

What's up Chris I should be in town next weekend. How's the course looking?

#85 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

Well.. the last update I heard which was about 2 weeks ago, Allen contacted Gulf Breeze Parks and Rec and they said that the government is being slow, and we are still waiting to hear back from them if we will receive the money...

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#86 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

I have not heard any updates at all on the sunset money from Gulf Breeze to redesign the course.

Ben or Alan.. can you guys check up on this?

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#87 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

Alan Reynolds and I met with Ron Pulley, Mark Gipson, and Ryan Ottensmeyer from the Gulf Breeze Parks and 

Recs division, and they have approved our redesign proposal asking for $5,000 in new teepads, which includes

concrete 5x8x4 inches, and wood/nails to build the frames, and they also mentioned they can help design the tee signs, and possibly even get Eagle Scouts to help us eventually build benches at each hole.

Alan and I walked the course, and there will be definitely need to be some clearing on several of the holes,

we will provide the labor through the club, and they will provide the materials.

Also, it looks like a few holes on the proposed map will need to be adjusted, I will try to print up a newer version..

Also, ALL CLEARING MUST BE APPROVED BY PARKS & RECS! 

We will need to notify them in advance if we hold any kind of toss or tournament or event.

We will begin work on this project in January 2014.

We will just schedule work days on Saturdays, and notify Parks & Recs in advance on what we need just for that workday

(Up to $1,000 max each working day in materials) and also Parks & Recs will send out one of their staff

if needed to help facilitate.

The main thing we need to work on is the 2 proposed bridges.

The new bridge proposed for hole 10 is approximately 40 feet long.

The new bridge proposed for hole 6 is approximately 40 feet long as well.

They mentioned if we can provide the labor (someone who can build bridges, possibly driving pilings),

then they will provide the materials.

I am going to try and contact Gulf Power and see if they will donate 4 used telephone poles... something similar to this..

that I saw at the IDGC in Georgia:

2013-04-01_14-34-23_110.jpg

2013-04-01_14-34-18_973.jpg

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#88 TtotheD

TtotheD

Enthusiast

• Club Officer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Awesome news! 

#89 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

I agree Thomas!!!!

Here are some more notes from the meeting:

1) Make sure to Contact Parks & Recs if our club has any kind of Toss or Tournament etc, so that they can add it to their calendar

2) At times the complex has Volleyball, Tennis, Baseball, Soccer, Football etc going on and parking may be limited

3) Parks & Recs has offered their building as a meeting place anytime Monday – Saturday 7:30AM to 9PM if we schedule ahead of time

4) We need to schedule when we are doing our workdays on Saturdays for course redesign ahead of time, so that a Parks worker can be there to facilitate.

5) We can buy up to $1,000 max each workday for materials (wood/concrete etc) must be ordered ahead of time

6) We asked for around $5,000 and they approved it

7) We need to decide how we can build the bridges, Parks and Recs will provide the materials, if we provide the labor.

8) All course labor will be done by the club

9) Best time of year to get a Parks worker is January through March, because once baseball season starts, they are really busy between March and June on Saturdays

10) ALL CLEARING MUST FIRST BE APPROVED BY PARKS & RECS, we can only cut anything 3 inches or smaller

11) Parks and Recs may be able to provide some equipment to assist us

12) Some notes that Ron Gave us… The original course cost $8,600, and out of all the amenities at the park, by far the Disc Golf Course has had the most continuous response and use.

13) Beer can be sold at tournaments, but must be in cups, no bottles or cans

14) Make sure we keep the course clean

15) Parks may be able to design the Tee signs, and also the message board

16) We may be able to get Eagle scouts to build more benches like they have already built

17) The 2 proposed bridges may have to have pilings driven in, unless we go with the telephone pole ideas

18) We will need to adjust several of the holes, and work with Parks and Recs, but the basic layout looks pretty decent...

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

#90 jamesireland

jamesireland

King of Communication

• Administrator

• 2,192 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

Ok.. here is the "latest and greatest" Map modification we are going to present to Gulf Breeze Parks & Recs.

Ben McQueary & Mike LaFleur modified some of the holes... 

Hole 5 may or may not fly.. we will see.. as of right now we have to throw over the road, so we will see what Parks and Recs

thinks of that.. But we used to throw over the road on Pro 10 on an old teepad location, so I am hoping it won't be that much of an issue...

We will of course have to relocate the nice benches that are there where we want to put the basket...

Also,

Parks and Recs wanted Am pads on most of the holes, so as of now there will be some shorter Am teepads...

Overall, this design is better than what we previously had, but we will test it out and make adjustments to make the holes

as long as possible, and as safe as possible.. several of the existing holes will stay the same...

PDF 11x17 Map:  

Click to Download:

Attached File  Disc_Golf_Sunset_Park11x17.pdf   2.53MB   30 downloads

James Ireland
luckycharms.png

2014 Bag Tag # 26

ECDGC Webmaster
fish.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users