Gator John

Aces

172 posts in this topic

I heard that Kyle had 2 - "TWO" ACES during yesterday's round at PSC! Congrats Kyle! Time to move up to PRO.

Hole 5 Cove and hole 17 Gator. I think that is correct.

What!!!! Insane bro!

Kyle.. posts some details.. that is awesome bro!

What disc did you throw for each?

Hole 5 was a glow firebird on a backhandshot.

Hole 17 was a max wieght fuzion truth on a slight hyzer line!

Aced hole 11 at sunset today with a star roc today RHBH. first with a midrange and first right hand backhand.

Nice ace Tommy!

Aced Hole 10 at gator links today with a 175g Nate Sexton Glow Firebird. Right hand backhand! That's my 3rd firebird ace on that course.

Aced Hole 10 at gator links today with a 175g Nate Sexton Glow Firebird. Right hand backhand! That's my 3rd firebird ace on that course.

Firechicken strikes again! Well done Tommy.

I took home the ace pot today at blue angel on hole 15 of pines with a glow firebird flick. $200 but I had to split.

Tommy you are banned from the ace thread hahaha

Ok.. I am going to have to go buy a Glow Firebird!

Pretty soon your entire disc will be black from all of the ace signatures :ph34r:

Was pretty sick... Straight chains....

I got Hole #4 (old 5) on Pirates Cove last night at Tuesday Doubles! Flicked my Enforcer that skipped in!

That was sic!

I don't think he gets on here much, so I'll post it for him. Last night at Milton Doubles, Cody C. got an Ace on Hole 16 of Gator Links. He threw a Mace right up the gut, skipped off the top of the cage, straight up to the belt, and landed softly in the bottom! Witnessed by Mike U., Kyle, Elizabeth, and myself.

I don't think he gets on here much, so I'll post it for him. Last night at Milton Doubles, Cody C. got an Ace on Hole 16 of Gator Links. He threw a Mace right up the gut, skipped off the top of the cage, straight up to the belt, and landed softly in the bottom! Witnessed by Mike U., Kyle, Elizabeth, and myself.

Awesome!

I smashed an ace yesterday on Hole 6 of gatorlinks in the dubs round with a 175 star destroyer in the air. No ace pot but thanks to Gator John, Octave, and Joey for giving me the gentleman $5, that was the first time that has ever happened to me.

I smashed an ace yesterday on Hole 6 of gatorlinks in the dubs round with a 175 star destroyer in the air. No ace pot but thanks to Gator John, Octave, and Joey for giving me the gentleman $5, that was the first time that has ever happened to me.

Keep it up bro! well done sir

Glow coyote flicked in the air on hole 16 of gatorlinks during the sunday skins round.

Aced hole 11 at GB yesterday. LHBH. Fire chicken. Ace number 2. One skip and in. played hole one but decided to play the back 9 as holes 2-5 were loaded up with people. Glad we did.

Aced hole 11 at GB yesterday. LHBH. Fire chicken. Ace number 2. One skip and in. played hole one but decided to play the back 9 as holes 2-5 were loaded up with people. Glad we did.

Nice Ace Charles! That's a great skipping hole

I finally get to add an Ace here!

Played yesterday with Jeff C at Hitzman DGC, and I watched Jeff throw an amazing bomb that splashed the chains on Hole 6!

Unfortunately that one didn't stick, but it was fun to watch..

After Jeff left, I played a round by myself and I aced Hole 8 with my Discraft Wasp! That's right I said Discraft :ph34r:

Finally hit my first ace at Sunset!

First throw of the day I picked up my beat in Elite Z Buzz on hole 1 Am Tee, and smashed the chains in the air!