Gator John

Aces

172 posts in this topic

Yesterday, about a half an hour before dark, I hit hole #5 in Gulf Breeze on my drive. It stayed. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

After 18 holes of getting schooled from the short pads by a couple locals, I finally got warmed up. Hole #5 is only 220 feet, but you can't see the basket from the tee pad. I wasn't sure it had stayed until we got pretty close to it, but the chains had made just the right sound. I had three witnesses, one of them being Matt D. Being in the universal ace pool, he rewarded my shot with a $5 bill. Good man.

So can we get a sticky post in General Discussion for all club aces?

Why yes. Yes we can.

My one & only was on #13 at Sunset from the am tees. My 169 Blue Beast and a decent head wind. :)

Nice line drive yesterday.

Schwwwooooooooffffffffffffffffffffchachaiaiainnnnggggggg!!!!!

What a great sound!

Well Done Gator John... I have only played with you once.. but I know from that one time you will have many more aces in the near future...

peace

Well Done Gator John... I have only played with you once.. but I know from that one time you will have many more aces in the near future...

peace

No doubt. Man's got skills I tell 'ya.

DID HE PLAY IN THE ECBA TOURNAMENT??

Yes. I think he followed Tinman over to BAP.

I believe he came in second, behind fig by two strokes. And never played there before!! Sweet!

SINGLES:

open pro

1. fig newton-----58

2.john brisco-----60

2.k.c. heckathorn--60

3.wally free-------62

4.j. mccernan-----67

5.tinman-----------70

played pro's on oak's

Yep he played very well...

o.k. i remember him now; he is a great player; he lives here now?????

Crestview...

I HIT MY FIRST ONE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you won't believe me but it wa the same hole as John's above!!!!!!!!!!

Nailed it this afternoon with a round at Sunset with my good buddy Mike U.

Craziness, I called a different than normal route then pulled back to flight, Mike then called the ACE. BANG!

SO AWESOME!!

I want to thank Snappy first, since I did it with the Champ Stingray he traded me last weekend :lol:

Next I would like to thank Mike U for being there for that unplanned round. I finished with a two down, my second best from the whites.

IT FELT GREAT..finally

Way to go LBJ! I was out there Monday and came o so close on 5, I really like the way it plays now.

Sweeeet... LBJ!!!

what no poem.... what in the world is the would coming to.............

very good man

o.k. larry i guess your hooked for life!!!! way to go young man you should have many many more; also k.c. and i came out to uwf and walked the course; i saw a lot of t.monroe on the back nine and a lot of weeeeel!!!! me on the front nine. very short and easy but that back nine will be awesume. keep up the good work.

o.k. larry i guess your hooked for life!!!! way to go young man you should have many many more; also k.c. and i came out to uwf and walked the course; i saw a lot of t.monroe on the back nine and a lot of weeeeel!!!! me on the front nine. very short and easy but that back nine will be awesume. keep up the good work.

Thanks for the comments. If you check out the UWF I've got two wrok days schedule soon so hopefully we can make some progress...

Way to go LBJ!

M

Very nice LBJ! I had a feeling that disc would work well for you. May you have many more to come.

I bagged my second ACE today. Hole # 8 on the Links. It was a beauty. Finger pop in the air.

Very nice! I've seen you bang chains with BH before. What up with the finger-pop?

Snappy

Truly was a pretty shot James.

I'll get you that 5 spot next time I see you.

Wednesday for dubs perhaps?

M

B)

I bagged my second ACE today. Hole # 8 on the Links. It was a beauty. Finger pop in the air.

I hit my second !ACE! on the links tonight!! Third ever. Hole # 13 (my sponsored hole woohoo) down the right lane and skipped right in.