Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamesireland

2018 Beginning of Year Membership Drive Round

2 posts in this topic

2018 Emerald Coast Gold Rush Presented by Emerald Coast Disc Golf Club. Special thanks to Prodigy Disc and Dynamic Discs for their support of this event.

We also wanted to give a huge shoutout to Oops Alley in Pace and Office Pride for their 2018 Club Sponsorships. 

This annual event serves as the Club's Membership Drive and Opening Bag Tag Challenge. Info on the event : 

Date: Saturday January 27th, 2018

Player's Meeting: 9:30AM
Tee Off: 10AM
27 holes - All AM Pads 

2018 Membership Packs are only $30 and include:
-1 Custom Trilogy or Prodigy Disc
-1 Prodigy BP-3 Backpack Bag
-1 2018 Emerald Coast Bag Tag

This equates to a $60 value!!

Bag Tags can be purchased at event for $10, but we encourage everyone to help support the club's 2018 efforts by purchasing a membership pack at a great value. 

Prodigy Disc and Dynamic Discs are providing CTP prizes other miscellaneous items for raffle and ring of fire to help support the Emerald Coast Disc Golf Club for 2018 

Register here:

https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Emerald_Coast_Gold_Rush_2018/register

ECDGC_Gold_Rush_2018_web.png

ECDGC_Gold_Rush_2018_11x17.pdf

Thanks everyone for coming out to the 2018 Emerald Coast Gold Rush. I apologize for the delay in posting, but I ran into a family emergency after the event.

135 people attended the event and played, and we managed to sell out of 125 Membership packs and 150 bag tags.

First off, thanks again to our sponsors. Thanks to Prodigy Disc and Dynamic Discs for their event sponsorship.

Thanks to Office Pride and Oops Alley for stepping up as Annual sponsors of the Emerald Coast Disc Golf Club. Without these sponsors, this event and massive membership pack wouldn't have been possible.

Secondly, thanks to the volunteers who assisted during this event. Things would not run as smoothly without the volunteers. I appreciate your help and I know some of our scores suffered 

Scores are now posted on Disc Golf Scene. We had a couple of score mix ups where we were unable to locate player cards, so please send us a message if your score is wrong.

There were a handful of tags left at the event. I have posted these names under the main Emerald Coast DGC FB page. Tags will be available for pick up at Thursday or Sunday rounds.

The club has a handful of discs remaining for anyone interested in purchasing a disc. We have re-ordered tags and those are available for purchase starting tomorrow at the glow round at Hitzman.

If you weren't able to get a membership pack, we are offering a disc and bag tag for $25 that will qualify you for a 2018 membership.

Thanks again for everyone's support. This event has grown over the years from 40-50 to 135 people. We hope to continue to grow the sport in this area and we have some big things planned for this year.

Ryan Vann
VP/Treasurer/Tournament Director

https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Emerald_Coast_Gold_Rush_2018

Image may contain: 14 people, people smiling, people standing, sky, cloud and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, crowd, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, sky, crowd, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, crowd, sky and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd, sky, outdoor and nature

No automatic alt text available.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0